Sunday, August 26, 2007

School


OK. So school's starting. My sister's really nervous about it, and I was too at her age. But today I feel like all of the energy is sucked out of me. I am soooooo nawt ready to go back. The teachers seem nice, I got good classes [Sarah, see you in homeroom, Kels, see you in drama] and I have all of my supplies and my outfit and everything. I don't really dread it, cuz you guys will be there, but I'm nawt exactly tingling with excitement either. It's like ya, I'm ready to go back, but I don't want to have to deal with the whole "brand new year year, brand new people" thing. Or the homework. I'm definitely nawt ready to go back to homework... anyways, I'll see you guys tomorrow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i no, im having nervous breakdowns all over the place. skool sucks... this sucks...i don't wanna go to skool....

Scarlett Faust said...

dude. chill out guys. schools not THAT bad. i mean, i'm sure you guys don't get as much homework as you complain of... not that it isn't enough... but really. come on, this is what, your ninth year of school? it's not like something to get hyped up about but that doesnt mean you have to like not want to go... and think about it this way, new pple = new friends = more friends = good

right?

just chill and go with whatever the teacher says. :]

and idk about you guys, but my day was GREAT!!!!!!!!!! even waking up before five couldnt ruin it! haha. wow. i am SUCH a nerd. :P

Anonymous said...

no, ur nawt. i had a pretty good day 2. except they treat us lik babies. thats nawt supposed 2 happen!! were eighth graders, rn't we supposed 2 get priveleges? ok, the teachers WALK us 2 our next class, they DON"T allow talking in the halls, and they skipped OUR luch and PA b/c the grubby little 6/7 graders were held back in lunch, so we were delayed lik 10 minutes but they ended at the same time. gr! o, and no new ppl. i know all the ppl in all my classes from previous experiences, and i do NAWT lik them.

Scarlett Faust said...

gah. i ate breakfast at 530 this morning. i have c lunch which is supposed to start at 11:26. what time did we get to start lunch? 12OCLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!! omfg. it sucked. and we only got like ten minutes where as a and b lunch got like 45 minutes. :[ except d lunch was even later and only got 10 minutes too... LOSERS. :] except my friends are there... haha. still, LOSERS.

Anonymous said...

ya, i know. they SHORTENED our lunch and phis activity time 2 lik 10 min. also, i know this isn't a huge deal, but every other year ive dealt with being called last 2 the buses- Bradley, 6 grade last, Bailey, 7 grade last- and it wasn't a huge deal, it was just 1 of those things where u go "gawd, i can't wait til 8 grade" and now we're here, they go 6, 7, 8!! i am so freakin mad....