Saturday, September 1, 2007

School is Now in Session

Hey peeps~
We have officially completed the first week of school. The hardest part is over, and we have a 3 day break! We really should do something this weekend...everybody call me and let me know what's up. Especially Keb! I never get to talk to you! Hey, if we do anything over the weekend, we should all of us bring our 9th block forms. It's a chence for us to all be together! And I know Sarah really wants to do History in Films, but we have a much better chance of getting put somewhere together if we do a class that nobody else would want. Am I right? Anyways, just call me and let me know what's going on!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

wow. first week of school is over... and i survived!! its a miracle!!

Anonymous said...

haha. ya, we never did bring our 9th blck forms. so what r u doing?

Keb said...

I didn't get what I wanted at all for 9th block. I never do.Nothing I picked at all. It's saturday and I have no clue what to do. I'm trying to think of something, but I can't. Help!

Anonymous said...

call me keb! ya, i would've invited u 2 the mall yesterday, but mi dad decided he didn't want 2 do it. i feel so bad, everybody else's rents r glad 2 do stuf, it's just lik have a few kids over, no big. and mi parents...i have 2 lik beg them 2 do nething, and when they give in, it's lik clean the house, buy food, organize everything. and im just lik "im just having a couple friends over! its no big, it doesn't matter! and then there's the whole boi issue...although mi mawm's nawt nearly as concerned about that as mi dad...but they make a huge deal about that, 2.

Anonymous said...

omg, can u call me i wanna talk to u, cuz kels is really pissing me off. much luv! kkbb

Anonymous said...

ok, i have vb from 6-8, then i have 2 eat...but if it's real important then just call me AT 8:15ish. k? kkbb.

Kelsey said...

laura the sarah thing is over and sarah i love you too!

Anonymous said...

ya, i know, sarah told me. and i luff u guys 2!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.