Thursday, August 9, 2007

Hey guys






Hey guys [pay no attention to that dot at the top of the post. I put it there by mistake and couldn't figure out how to delete it, so I made it as small as possible]. In case you haven't noticed....IT'S HOT!!! And I mean really, really hot. My mom grew up in Florida and she said it never got over 102 degrees. At one point yesterday our thermometer read 109!! Now that's hot! Also, yesterday we had some Code Orange thingy. My dad said that meant the air is really bad to breathe, and you shouldn't go outside unless you absolutely have to. I hope nobody went to the pool or anything outside!!






O, and Sarah i was at Creative Ej yesterday and the dude I was talking about was Carl, not Ryan.






And Keb, YOU NEED TO CALL ME!! Right now!! I am desperate!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

oh, well, ryan does work there...

Kelsey said...

ya he does he was mi teacher i would no better than most

Anonymous said...

ya. well, do u know carl? and btw, who voted 4 what...?

Anonymous said...

about the party...i need details! what time is it? what should we bring? what will we do? who else is coming?

Kelsey said...

laura call ME when u get this k?
?
?

?
ill tell u everything then

Anonymous said...

oky doky artichokey. i think i spelled that wrong....hold on, i'll go consult my bff...

Anonymous said...

yup, its apposed 2 b "okey dokey artichokey".