Thursday, August 23, 2007

School Starting...

School's starting again! Open house tonight, don't forget. Many mixed emotions...Pros: I get to see you guys every day, we get to see Mrs. Cohen again, school play, & we're gonna be 8 graders. Cons: no more free time, no more sleeping, 30,000 lbs. of homework, & seeing buttheads like Connor + Justing again. Oi. Well, in a way I'm gonna like going back; I miss you guys alot, and I miss my locker. And I definitely can't wait for the next play! We're 8 graders, we have experience, so we definitely have a better shot than last year. Anyways, can't wait to see you guys tonight, and just so you don't forget plans are changed for Saturday. Come over from 4-10, no sleepover. See you all there! :]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!!! meet the teacher night!!! wahoo! this sux... i dont wanna go back 2 skool...

Anonymous said...

i do. i already told u all the reasons....getting 2 c y'all every day, losing weight, & all that stuf. i am really sick of spending time at home. i miss peoples!! im not really all that eager about 2nite though. i mean, i CANZ"T WAIT 2 get my schedule, but i always haff 2 get all dressed up, and stand in line 4ever just 2 tell the teacher my name, and i mean...if i had it my way, id go in, look around the room and at the teacher, and then get out of there. well at least u guys'ss b there. hey, call me when u read this, k?

Sarah said...

btw, i'll see u at 4 on saturday!!

Anonymous said...

yay! it will b fun. i can't bleive i missed u guys last nite! o well...