Friday, June 8, 2007

WOO- HOO!!!!


YAHOO! SCHOOL'S OUT! I really am going to miss all of you soooo much. I love you guys! Y'all are so cool and Sarah I had so much fun at your sleepover! I luved your bus stop (my bus is so ghetto) and I'm really regretting that I forgot to tell CJ that I luv him (not for reals peeps it's just an inside joke!). That would have been so funny! Please keep in touch over the summer! We'll definitely have to get together and do something. If you have my #, please call me ANYTIME. If you don't have it, then get in contact with someone who does b/c there is no way I'm putting my # on my blog for the world to see. :) Teehee. Toodles for now!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

i luv u lauwa!!!! i am already missing u 2 death and its driving me crazy!!!! call me anytime, im always here (well, not quite), we need 2 go 2 the movies! wanna go see transformers next month? im such a queer, it actually looks good 2 me :) lol, luv ya, bibi!!

Grey Sanders said...

Hey Laura, dont worry. I get all of your comments and I read them thourothly. I have been meaning to get the link to yours and add it to my site, but I always forget. I will do that asap. Oh, and i really appreciate the comments. also the booksie thing; i havent been able to get on booksie for very long, that explains that.