Wednesday, June 13, 2007

ImaginOn!

As many of you know, I am taking a daylong camp this week and a week in July at ImaginOn! I am having sooo much fun. I have met the funniest people and learned some really cool things that I didn't know before. I think that the camp makes me better as an actor and as a person. And like I said, the people there are soooo cool! Especially the boys, which is really weird. I mean, most guys (not including you, CJ) are absolute jerks, especially in drama, because it's a chance for them to act stupid. But the guys there are funny and nice and they are really trying hard in the camp and they're very talented. My mom says they're all gay, but I definitely don't think so. Because, as Kebba has taught me, a guy is not necessarily gay just because he's a decent person.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

lol, thats pretty funny that ur mom thinks they r all gay. but hey, i totally get it, i have met a bunch of decent guys like that and my dad said the exact same thing: eww....theyre girly men! its funny sometimes and them im like, ok dad, thats nice, but some ppl are just nice, get over it ;)

Lauwa said...

Yeah, well guess wut. Today was my last day of camp- :( boohoo- and we had a showcase for all of the parents. So I got to do a bunch of fun stuff showing the parents what we did all week. Afterward, I said,"Mom, do you still think that they're all gay?" And she was like,"Uh, no!" Because some of the guys are Hottie McYummypants!

Grey Sanders said...

Hey, are you calling me gay?! Joking. Yeah, like for me, I'm into some acting/artsy things, but I'm also really competetive, and as Sarah knows, I'm not a frieking pansy. LOL.