Tuesday, June 26, 2007

New York

Hey you guyses-
I'm just letting you know that from this Friday to Friday, July 7 I won't be getting back to your messages or comments- and it's not because I'm ignoring you. I am just giving you a heads-up and letting you know that on Friday I will be leaving for a family reunion in New York-- Seneca Falls, to be exact. I'll be coming back on Friday, July 7. I probably won't be able to get on the computer on the 7 (I think we're traveling that day) but I just wanted you people to know that if you have anything important to tell me, you had better do it before Friday.

8 comments:

Kelsey said...

Uh Botch U R So Lucky O And Thanks FOr Inviting Me To UR House On Wednesday O Wait U Didnt!

Kelsey said...

I Cant Anyway Im Busy

Sarah said...

OMG!! I WANNA GO!!! I LOVE NEW YORK!!! i've never been....i wanna go so i can go shopping...

And kelsey, she doesnt have to invite u to everything, and u dont have to post stuff on her blog like that... and im not saying that in a mean way so plz dont bite my head off next, but im just sayin, she can spend time with other ppl....

Lauwa said...

Kels, I'm sorry I didn't invite you but my sister wus having a friend on Tues and my daddy said i could invite a friend 2 (Sarah couldn't come that's why it's on Weds) so I just thought it wus only fair 2 invite Saralee b/c she wus at the beach when we went 2 the pool...

Sarah, I really wish you could come with me it'd be so cool. But I think ur thinking of New York as in the fab city with all the cool stores and subways and air pollution... well, if u look up Seneca Falls, u'll see that it's in the middle of the country. Barns, mosquitos, the whole southern hick thing but in the North. But I still luv it b/c my granparents and my aunt and uncle live there, plus we're having like a gazillion of my cousins whom I all love sooo much.

Sarah said...

ooohhhh....oh well, i'll come anyway! XD hope you have fun! I'll miss you sooooooo much!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'll miss u too...

Grey Sanders said...

Hey, no one is ever on Booksie anymore. I asked to be a fan on Rowan's, and Laura I commented. It's probably because y'all are all over the freakin place. What ever happened to 'kebba? Alright, bye.

Anonymous said...

What...? I'm sorry, I didn't understand the statement. I'm on Booksie! And as for Keb, I don't know...