Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Improv Camp Gone Wild!

Hey you guys- if you haven't seen it already, you absolutely HAVE to watch the video on the sidebar. This girl at improv camp brought a camera to the last day of camp, and I wondered what it was for. Now I know! She made a video of everyone in camp and put it to a FOB song (Thriller!). I'm only in it like 2 or 3 times :( but most of my friends -Sarah, Liza Jane, Julianna, Michael, Morgan, Carson, and Lauren- are in it a million times. You won't recognize who any of them are, of course, so you'll have to call me so I can describe them. Also, the second video is one that she made showing how WEIRD these 4 guys from camp were- Sean, Michael, Hudson, and Carson. It's really funny!

7 comments:

Keb said...

Wow! The videos were interesting. Especially the one with, um, Hudson? and the wall.

Lauwa said...

Actually, you're probably thinking of Sean. Hudson was the one with the ponytail on top of his head. Sean was the one that was humping the wall. They're all weird, but they're my peeps and I love them all just the same.

Keb said...

Yes, Sean! Well, I'm putting some of my vacation pics on my blog! Go see.

Anonymous said...

Where? I see no pics...

Keb said...

I just put them on now

Sarah said...

I luv the videos from ur camp...they r funny!!

Lauwa said...

Yeah, I know. Aren't they just so awesome? She did a great job.